Before you get to making your “Christmas wish list,” don’t forget to make your Thanksgiving List.
Here’s the one from our family for this year:
1. We thank God for our marriage, our family, our home, and His protection of our health and lives this year.
2. We thank God for His salvation through Christ who died for our sins, and His continual outpouring of grace and mercy on us.
3. We thank God for giving us a ministry, for the opportunities to proclaim Christ, for the many who have believed the gospel, for those of them who have gone on with the Lord in growth and discipleship, and for the opportunities we have to continue ministering to many of them in the church in Cluj.
4. We thank God for His goodness and faithfulness in continuing to provide abundantly for all of our financial and material needs.
5. We thank God for our colaborers in ministry here in Cluj, and for our supporting churches, families, individuals, friends, and prayer partners in the US.
6. We thank God for letting us live in a place and time where His precious Word is so readily available to us, combined with the freedom to both read and teach it.
7. We thank God for the gifts and talents to do the ministry to which He has called us.
8. We thank God for the blessings of technology that help us both in ministry and in keeping in touch with others around the world.
9. We thank God for the assurance that Christ is coming again, and for the joy of knowing we will be together with Him forever.
Happy Thanksgiving, and God bless you and your loved ones!
Dave, Lili, and Briana Bunnell